To register for an upcoming adult soccer league, click the "Register" button at the bottom of this page if it is available or please complete the steps below.
The NRU Adult League promotes adult soccer in the New River Valley. We are open to all adults ages, 18 and up.
The NRU Adult has the following programs for Adult Soccer
1. 11 v 11 outdoor league in the spring (March to May)
2. 11 v 11 outdoor league in the fall (Sept to November)
3. 5 v 5 indoor futsal league in the winter (Jan to March)
4. 8 v 8 outdoor league in the summer (July to Aug)
Each season, teams play about 8 regular season games. After the regular season, teams will be seeded (based on the regular season standings) for the playoffs.
PRICE - ranges from $90-$105 per season depending on the league (does NOT include uniforms)
You can register in our adult league as either a captain forming a team, an individual playing for a specific team, or as an individual to be "drafted" by a team. To register for an upcoming adult soccer league, click the "Register" button at the bottom of this page if it is available or please complete the steps below.
1. Go to https://sports.bluesombrero.com/newriverunited
2. Click on register on the top right hand side if you are a new customer. If you are a returning customer (have a child that plays for NRU), click on login and sign in with your id and password and skip to step 4.
3. If you are a new customer, proceed on to entering primary contact information and hit “next”.
4. Once you get to “Add new participant” this is the player’s information, fill in all of the proper information and proceed by hitting “next”. If you are a returning customer, click on "Add new participant" on the left hand side.
5. At the available program screen, click the check box next to the Adult League that you would like to signup up for e.g"Adult League Fall xxxx" and click “next”.
6. Click on next and continue to fill in the proper waiver forms, and payment options.
7. You should receive an email with all of the proper information as confirmation.
If you are a captain, please be sure to let your players know what team name to enter under. Also, be sure to enter yourself in as a volunteer "Head Coach" during registration and click on "yes" when asked if you are a team captain.
If you have any questions, please contact the club office at [email protected]