The NRU Adult League promotes adult soccer in the New River Valley. We are open to all adults ages, 18 and up. Registration is open for the Fall season. For the Fall of 2019, games will be held Friday evenings and Saturdays and Sundays.
We play 11 v 11 (40-minute halves) on full-size fields in Blacksburg at the CRC and VT Rec Fields. We offer two seasons – Fall and Spring. The Fall season runs September thru mid November, while the Spring season runs March to mid May. Each season, teams play 8 regular season games. After the regular season, teams will be seeded (based on the regular season standings) for the playoffs.
PRICE - $105 per season (does NOT include uniforms)
You can register in our adult league as either a captain forming a team, an individual playing for a specific team, or as an individual to be "drafted" by a team.
To register for the Fall 2019 Adult League season, please complete the steps below.
1. Go to https://sports.bluesombrero.com/newriverunited
2. Click on register on the top right hand side if you are a new customer. If you are a returning customer (have a child that plays for NRU), click on login and sign in with your id and password and skip to step 4.
3. If you are a new customer, proceed on to entering primary contact information and hit “next”.
4. Once you get to “Add new participant” this is the player’s information, fill in all of the proper information and proceed by hitting “next”. If you are a returning customer, click on "Add new participant" on the left hand side.
5. At the available program screen, click the check box next to the "Adult League Fall 2019" and click “next”.
6. Click on next and continue to fill in the proper waiver forms, and payment options.
7. You should receive an email with all of the proper information as confirmation.
If you are a captain, please be sure to let your players know what team name to enter under. Also, be sure to enter yourself in as a volunteer "Head Coach" during registration and click on "yes" when asked if you are a team captain.
If you have any questions, please contact the club office at [email protected]